Neurodiverse Couples Training and Certification
with Silicon Valley Therapy
Are you a therapist or coach who works with couples and is struggling with your clients that present with Autism, Asperger’s, ADHD, or other Neurodiverse issues? Understanding the unique dynamics and patterns that show up in Neurodiverse relationships is essential to proper treatment. A lack of knowledge in these areas can actually do more damage to a relationship. At Silicon Valley Therapy we have developed theories and tools that help therapists and coaches navigate the specific challenges of Neurodiverse couples. We offer Neurodiverse Couples Training and Certification where you will learn the 7-phase model of Relationship Renewal.
Below are more details about our training and certification program:
- Current clinical therapy or coaching practice (must include some couples and/or families)
- License to practice psychotherapy or knowledge to practice coaching
- Intake interview with one of our instructors to determine suitability for the training and certification program
- Proof of malpractice insurance
- The program consists of weekly mentoring sessions with highly qualified professionals. The first 2 mentoring sessions serve as an introduction to Neurodiverse theory and the Relationship Renewal model. These sessions are also for your mentor to get to know your practice and discuss the integration of your current couples work as well as the Neurodiverse theory / Relationship Renewal model.
- After the initial mentoring sessions, you will be working with couples in your practice and receiving mentoring by one of our instructors. Mentoring is one 50 minute session per week and there is some flexibility where you may skip one week at any time if needed.
- Each couple you work with will be guided through the 7-phase Relationship Renewal process using Neurodiverse theory.
- Completion of the Neurodiverse couples certification will be accomplished after you have worked with 2 couples using the Relationship Renewal process and for each couple you are required to participate in at least 2 mentoring sessions. That is a total of 6 mentoring sessions that are needed to complete the certification process.
- Neurodiversity resources and tip sheets suitable for clients
- ISM Communication
- Progress tracking assessments
- Couples accountability tools
- 7 C’s of Intimacy, Reconciling past wounds, and other couple’s tools
- $150 to $375 per mentoring session
- All resources and tools are included
There are two options that are available to get started:
- Schedule a free phone consultation or appointment.
- Contact us through our website or email.
Contact us for further information
Online scheduling portal
Create your Treatment Plan
Notice of Privacy Practices
© 2022 Silicon Valley Therapy
Silicon Valley Therapy does not offer crisis counseling or emergency services. Please use the following resources in the event of a crisis:
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 800.273.TALK (8255)
National Domestic Violence Hotline 800.799.7233
Crisis Text Line: Text “Courage” to 741-741
Santa Clara County Psychiatric Services 650-573-2662
Santa Cruz County Psychiatric Services 800.952.2335
Veterans Crisis Line 800.273.8255
Dial 911 for immediate help