Are you a therapist or coach who works with couples and is struggling with couples that present with Autism, Asperger’s, ADHD, or other neurodiverse issues? Understanding the unique dynamics and patterns that show up in Neurodiverse relationships is essential to proper treatment. A lack of knowledge in these areas can actually do more damage to a relationship.
Silicon Valley Therapy has developed theories and tools that help therapists and coaches navigate the specific challenges of Neurodiverse couples.
- Current clinical therapy practice (must include some couples and/or families)
- License to practice psychotherapy
- Proof of malpractice insurance
- 5 hours live training
- 50 hours supervised clinical sessions
- 1 hour supervision for every 10 clinical hours
- Neurodiversity resources and tip sheets suitable for clients
- ISM Communication workbook
- ISM Mobile App
- Progress tracking assessments
- Couple accountability tools
- 5 C’s of Intimacy, Reconciling past wounds, and other couple’s tools
Two options are available to get started: