Are you a therapist or coach who works with couples and is struggling with couples that present with Autism, Asperger’s, ADHD, or other Neurodiverse issues? Understanding the unique dynamics and patterns that show up in Neurodiverse relationships is essential to proper treatment. A lack of knowledge in these areas can actually do more damage to a relationship.
Silicon Valley Therapy has developed theories and tools that help therapists and coaches navigate the specific challenges of Neurodiverse couples. By participating in our training and certification program you will learn the 7-phase model of Relationship Renewal.
- Current clinical therapy or coaching practice (must include some couples and/or families)
- License to practice psychotherapy or knowledge to practice coaching
- Intake interview with one of our instructors to determine suitability for the training and certification program
- Proof of malpractice insurance
- The program consists of weekly mentoring sessions. The first 2 mentoring sessions serve as an introduction to Neurodiverse theory and the Relationship Renewal model. These sessions are also a time for your mentor to get to know your practice and discuss the integration of your current couples work and the Neurodiverse theory / Relationship Renewal model.
- After the initial mentoring sessions, you will be working with couples in your practice and receiving mentoring by one of our instructors. Mentoring is one 50 minute session per week. You may skip a week at any time.
- Each couple you work with will be guided through the 7-phase Relationship Renewal process using Neurodiverse theory.
- Completion of Neurodiverse couples certification will be accomplished after you have worked with 2 couples using the Relationship Renewal process. And for each couple you are required to participate in at least 2 mentoring sessions. A total of 6 mentoring sessions are needed to complete the certification process.
- Neurodiversity resources and tip sheets suitable for clients
- ISM Communication
- Progress tracking assessments
- Couples accountability tools
- 7 C’s of Intimacy, Reconciling past wounds, and other couple’s tools
- $150 to $375 per mentoring session
- All resources and tools are included
Two options are available to get started: