Policies Insurance & Fees
The Silicon Valley Therapy Promise
- We always offer free phone consultations to answer any questions about our approach, fees, or policies.
- We are inclusive of all people, always.
- We won’t take you on as a client if we don’t think we can help you.
- Transparency always – in fees, policies, and as much as the law allows.
- Scholarships are available for those with limited financial resources.
- Your appointment is reserved especially for you. We require a 24-hour cancellation to avoid being charged for the session.
Our providers work with several insurance and EAP plans. For all other plans we are out-of-network providers. In these cases we are happy to provide an insurance superbill with proper coding. You may submit this to your insurance carrier for direct reimbursement. We are happy to advocate for you to understand your plan’s benefits and support single case agreements if appropriate.
Insurance plans we work with
- Veteran’s Administration Triwest
- Worker’s Compensation California
EAP plans we work with
- ACI Specialty Benefits
Following are fees for each of our four core services:
Psychotherapy and coaching for individual, couples, families, and groups
Psychotherapy and coaching sessions are correlated with insurance billing codes to support reimbursement. See table below for CPT codes and fees. All psychotherapy and coaching includes tools and techniques driven by evidence-based theory to support your healing, growth, and transformation. Your provider will work with you to create a custom treatment plan to meet your specific needs in the most efficient way possible.
Talks to inspire and educate the community
- No or minimal charge
Workshops and intensives to jump start your health and wellness
- Fees vary based on type of workshop, location, length, and experience of provider. See individual workshop details for more information.
Contact us for further information
Online scheduling portal
Schedule a free phone consultation or an appointment via our web portal.
Create your Treatment Plan
Get the provider and treatment plan you need right now by using our treatment finder